Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Down to business





It's high time I advance the Soul Reapers from table ready to finished miniatures. I've been working on these guys on and off for two years and only have a handful of completely finished minis. I've got an army of blocked out Chaos marines, as I won't put unpainted minis on the table in public. The problem is I stopped working on them at that point for the most part.

It's time to jerk them brushes outta the holder and get back to work. I am looking at going to an Indy GT in October and am not willing to lose points on crappy paint work.

Here is the list I'm planning on using, so these will be the first minis that need finishing!

HQ
Chaos Lord
Terminator armor, lightning claws, MoK
150

Elite
4 Terminator Aspiring Champions, 4 pairs of lightning claws, IoK
Landraider extra armor
465

Troops
10 Chaos Space Marines with 2 meltaguns, IoCG
Aspiring Champion with power fist
Rhino
255

10 Chaos Space Marines with 2 meltaguns, IoCG
Aspiring Champion with power fist
Rhino
255

10 Khorne Berzerkers
Aspiring Champion with powerfist
250

Heavy Support
3 Obliterators
225

Landraider
Extra armor
235

Total 1835

You can expect a flurry of updates in the next month and a half. I should have these guys done just in time for the Space Wolf codex release, so I can focus on building my new Wolf army on the other blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment