Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Galaxy in Flames Blog Update

I have been given an offer I couldn't refuse, and Galaxy in Flames will be taking a slight change in direction.

Adam who runs the Space Wolf blog has decided to focus on his Tau for 40k; he just doesn't have the time to put forth what he feels is the right ammount of effort to do the Space Wolves blog justice.

So I will be moving all my further efforts with the Space Wolves over there. It will be a way to really showcase them.

What this means for Galaxy in Flames is that I can gear the focus completely to my Soul Reapers for now. Eventually expanding it into all the enemies of the Imperium of Man.

Sitting in the wings I have Eldar, Necrons, Traitor Guard and Nids just waiting to get some painting time. So fear not Galaxy in Flames will have plenty of good stuff for years to come!

Until next time,
Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment