Friday, May 14, 2010

Heresy Blog Network


Just a quick post, before I head outta town to deal with some real life issues. I wanted to mention that I’ve just joined the newest coalition of bloggers to be established on the net. The Heresy Blog Network is a new networking group for bloggers, who have dedicated themselves to their wargaming hobbies.

This is a brand new expansion for Heresy Online, which is a fantastic forum I have been a member of for few years now; it is a great community including the talents of well known bloggers like The_King_Elessar and Old School Terminator.

If you are interested in participating in this new, and growing network; just follow this link to see what’s in it for you:


The perks include a private blog network only forum, to help with brainstorming, cross-posting, feedback and promotion.

4 comments:

  1. Yay for Heresy!

    Yay for Real Life!

    ...huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life just kicked me in the nads, and I now have funeral to go to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smooth sailing and we shall keep you in our prayers my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mags, much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete