Thursday, March 10, 2011

Blog and Soul Reapers Updates


I will be back to regular posting next week. Sorry for the lack of updates, life has been stomping all over me.

My vehicle had decided it is time to die about a month ago which has nuked all my going to Adepticon hopes. Unfortunately I am one of those people that has to do most of my travel plans close to the events so I can save the cash for the trip, I just don't make the money I used to; to be able to plan out more than 3 months in advance. So now I must use my travel money combined with my emergency savings to get new transportation.

I urge everyone to support Brian, AKA B.smoove from A Gentleman's Ones with the Killzone events at Adepticon. I would also appreciate if you guys could take plenty of pics for me to enjoy since I will not be there.

I have been spending the little hobby time I have on things for The Codex Project. There are ten Codices in development:

Soul Drinkers
Imperial Fists
Ecclesiarchy
Adeptus Arbites
Iron Hands
Legion of the Damned
13th Company SW's
Adeptus Mechanicus
Raven Guard
Soul Reapers (my Chaos Astartes)

I have updated the Soul Reapers codex to reflect layout changes for TCP.


There have been lots of minor tweaks and changes to the Codex.

Until next time,
Jim

8 comments:

  1. Keep your head up my friend.

    It really is a shame you can not make Adepticon.

    Well, here is hoping and praying that things turn around for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like there is never money for travel in my house. Living in Texas, I may try to make it to Wargames Con this year though. It's close.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers for the shout and support. I'll be in touch next week with some details, etc, and promise plenty of coverage of the event itself.

    We'll get it together for AdeptiCon next year when
    luck turns back to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life rolled a 4 on the penetration chart, eh? That sucks. I got a 5 about a year ago... I feel your pain. Too bad a techmarine worth his mechadendrites wasn't around when you needed him.

    If it makes you feel any better, I don't foresee myself being able to go to a con/GT/etc for the next several years! xD My GG and I will have a killzone fest here soon, and I'll be sure to post up a nice, long article on my blog for ya.

    Cheers (and cheer up!),

    --Bladebaka

    ReplyDelete
  5. why cant somone do Night Lords, tho I can use Iron Hands for My sons Of Medusa as long as they put in a Stormraven.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comments everyone!

    Dee, Night Lords are being worked on, in their initial stages.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I can add .02pence worth.

    Iron Hand Squads can be lead by an Iron Father/ Techmarine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice codex! Very well thought out & an interesting concept.

    ReplyDelete