Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Soul Reapers Codex V6


Here is the long awaited update of the Soul Reapers codex. It will go up on TCP next week.

There have been lots of little tweaks throughout the entire document. Some units made force org slot moves, Possessed got their second wound back (with the points upped again), the Land Raider got it's infernal device back, Warlord Krüg got a shiny new special rule, minor tweaks to the psychic powers as well and many other little things throughout.

I also added a couple of new units:

First is the Contemptor Pattern Dreadnought in its Imperial Marine format, which fits the Reapers more than the Chaos variant.

The Terror Hawk Gunship is the second, that is right I did it, I wanted and now have a flying transport. It's my codex and I will not apologize for it. It is loosely based on the Storm Hawk from the Tempus Fugitives Age of the Emperor supplement.

7 comments:

  1. Well, rumors right now have it that the Strom Hawk will be the official marine flyer for all of the codex variants. So you're just ahead of the curve. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that and is indeed my intent! Plus I really love the idea of a gunship!

    -Jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait a Storm Hawk? I've never heard of this.
    Anyways, I love your Codex.
    Your slowly making me want to make my own Soul Reapers....
    Keep at it man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments Kevin!

    The Storm Hawk is a smaller version of the Storm Bird used by the Legions during the Great Crusade.

    It was mentioned in the novel A Thousand Sons on page 207 written by Graham McNeal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I actually remember reading that!
    I just never knew there were rumors of them being in the next Codex.
    That would be pretty sweet.
    Also, thanks for the add on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks bro, I miss your cover art, but we are trying to brand all the TCP stuff into a similar format.

    Jim

    ReplyDelete