Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Rage of Chaos!

Time for me to stop procrastinating; it's time to finally paint my Khorne Berzerkers for the Soul Reapers, and retire the last squad from my old WE army.

So as a way to force myself to finish the squad I have given the squad to my buddy who bought the rest of the old army.

Here is the Test model to refresh the mental palette. Although the skin tone is going to change to have a more pallor look.



Here are the WIP's for the rest of the Squad.



The Skull Champion carries 8 skulls to represent his dedication to Khornes sacred number. These are comprised of 6 skulls, one severed head and his own head as a final offering.

3 comments:

  1. test model is very clean and crisp, Khorne will be pleased, and although he is the blood god, smothered in gore models very rarely look this good.

    Look forward to seeing the rest getting painted up.

    Apoc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Apoc, I've never been a fan of the gore covered models.

    I've got the Skull champ about 3/4 of the way done and he's looking schweet!

    Update later tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome berzerker conversions Jim! I like how you've used the skull heads/helmets to tie the whole squad together as well as to distinguish them as berzerkers.

    ReplyDelete