Monday, December 7, 2009

Tyranids on the horizon



I have been so busy working on the Soul Reapers that I have totally ignored the Rumors for the new Nid Codex. Since the imminent release of the new Nid codex is so close, GW have shifted units around on the website to their new location in the Force Org. It looks like this:

Updated Product List

HQ
Hive Tyrant
Tyrant Guard

Elites
Pyrovore
Hive Guard
Lictor
Death Leaper
Zoanthrope
Venomthrope

Troops
Tyranid Warriors
Genestealers/Broodlord
Termigants
Hormagaunts
Ripper Swarm

Fast Attack
Gargoyles
Raveners
The Red Terror


Heavy Support
Trygon
Carnifex
Biovore

I’m not going to speculate on the current rumors, but I must say that Nid Warriors as a Troops choice makes me giddy! I have 15 of them waiting for me to build when I tackle my Nid Army in Mid 2010.

3 comments:

  1. Rumors off of BOLS mention that the Warriors can be in Troops, Fast Attack, Elites and Heavy Support ... all depending on biomorph loadout (similar to the current 'dex making them FA if you give them wings)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I read that too, I love it! I am a real fan of Warriors, I don't know why, but I am.

    I think that filling a list with them would look nifty!

    -Jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jim -
    Bah, you beat me to the post. HaHa!

    As a shoot first nid players, the new models and new force organization chart give me hope that I can still play my nids the way I like.

    ReplyDelete