Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Angels of Vengeance Objective Markers

Here are 5 objective markers for Magilla's Angels of Vengeance. These are a last minute addition to his 2nd commission for the army.

He just wanted some simple bronze marine statues to use with the army for the Bay Area Open that is happening this coming weekend. I will also be at the event snapping lots and lots of Pics as the staff photographer!



Also before I forget, I will be finishing the Gaming outside the box series next week as this commission has got me otherwise occupied.

5 comments:

  1. Great idea I love it and they look fantastic, how did you paint them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, some use for AoBR marines!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to do the "Space Marine Statue" thing, these are hopefully easy to pull off and look quite nice when you're done..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments guys! Glad you like 'em Mags!

    Dalinair, I'll do a how I paint bronze post in the next couple of weeks.

    Jim

    ReplyDelete