Tuesday, July 19, 2011

On the table: Eradicators/CSM Havocs


Here are the first two finished models for the squad. The other three models are almost finished I need to finish painting the gold on them. I should have the rest of them up by Thurs or Friday.

I have finished the Centurion and one of the Missile launchers. Sorry for the dark pics I lost a lamp and didn't have a replacement bulb for it.






I was a bit worried about the rotting heads hanging from the missile launcher models. I am pretty satisfied with the result, they are a little lighter in color in person.




3 comments:

  1. Looking good my friend, looking good.
    I think I might almost feel bad when I kill those sexy models and you have to take them off the table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great. Did you make those bases?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep thinking that way Mags, and I'll be laughing as your Razorspam list hoofs it across the table!

    Thanks Lil Will, the bases are from Mr Justin at Secret Weapon Miniatures. They are the beveled Flagstone bases. http://www.secretweaponminiatures.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=30_32

    ReplyDelete