Saturday, January 9, 2010

Xusia update and the Concept Reaver assault troops

This is what I am shooting for with the Reavers. I've gone with a quasi Skull helmet so I can use them as counts as Berzerkers in games outside of the club.



I'm pretty happy with how the Heavy Flamer Reaver turned out!



Here is a quick update on Xusia. His cape is about halfway done, I still need to do the right side and clean up the edges. I am quite happy with how the belt is shaping up, next I'll be adding the gemstone. I really need to figure out where I got that metal left handed holster from.

3 comments:

  1. Looking good Big Jim, really like the heaviness of that flame trooper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really looking good Jim.
    I like the fact that you decided to go for the dual purpose usage....especially since Snake-Eyes really would like to meet you either at ConQuest in Orange County in November or ConQuest Mondo Mayhem in Sacramento. Let us know!
    Oh, and I really can't wait to see the final version of the Xusia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!

    Magilla, I would like to get together and game too. Let me get back to you about Conquest, cause I may have an official announcement about them to make! ;-)

    ReplyDelete