Thursday, February 23, 2012

"Get the Girl, Kill the Baddies" Fantasy Skirmish rules

Hey Guys, I have had lots of requests to write a fantasy version of Killzone, but I just don't have enough time to do such a project anytime in the near future.

Well, I now see no need to write such a set of rules, Andy Hoare ex GW games designer is in the process of writing a set of fantasy skirmish rules perfect for that!

I have been reading through them and have really been enjoying the feel; they really remind me of the many hours I spent roleplaying with miniatures as a teen. I will be trying these out once the Bay Area Open is behind me. 

It is called "Get the Girl, Kill the Baddies" and can be downloaded from Andy's Blog. He is looking for feedback and gamers to playtest the rules.

So why are you still here, get over to Andy's blog and get your mind in the mood for tales of high adventure, save the damsel and slaughter all that stand in your way!

4 comments:

  1. It's a pretty badass looking game and right up my street. Haven't had the chance to playtest it yet, but it looks like a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On a slightly different not, OST you may want to look over this from Forgeworld to see if they've 'reclaimed' anything form the work on Kill Zone.

    http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Downloads/Product/PDF/Z/zonemortalis.pdf

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Problem Andy! I look forward to getting in a few games in the near future, I'll report back once I do!

    -Jim

    ReplyDelete