Monday, March 1, 2010

New Podcast to check out!


The 11th company is a new podcast out of South Carolina. They discuss strategy and tactics. Their grasp of the aforementioned topics is really good.

The podcast is built around a regular gaming club with many years of 40k gaming experience.

I have really been enjoying the podcast a lot. Another perk is that it's great to hear about 40k gaming from a females perspective, and there are two regular female commentators on the show.

So check them out, the 11th Company. They have great forums too, you can find me there posting as BDJV. If you join let 'em know that I sent you!

3 comments:

  1. hoping you are still planning on posting up the soul reapers update

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to worry, I'll be posting it up tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads up. I look forward to hearing the podcast.

    ReplyDelete