Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Soul Reapers update delayed


Sorry guys the new version of PDF creator on this crappy laptop keeps screwing up the Fonts in the Document. So I have sent the Doc to my Pop for him to render it, I should have it back tonight or tomorrow.

The main changes made are as follows:

The range on the Demo-charge should red as 6 inches.

The Gore Daemons have their strength lowered to 4, but they retain the rending which has so far been awesome for me in game. I didn't want to raise the points value, so lowered the strength, it just made sense as they were too good for the points.

Cheers,
Jim

2 comments:

  1. I tend to use PDF995 myself (after completing a document on word or photoshop), but hopefully things get better!

    Looking forward to the latest version!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried it and it still killed the Satans Minions Font.

    I'm not sure what the issue is, but at least my Pop can do it properly.

    ReplyDelete