Monday, May 11, 2009

Space Wolves revisited

I should have had the forethought to post this sooner.

I have wanted to redo my Space Wolf army since 2000 using nothing but the current plastics and retire my old RT/2nd ed Wolves to the annals of glory.

I am a much better painter now and I would be much more satisfied having the army I've been planning all these years complete. Besides there is the kool factor of having awesome looking space Vikings, who care for nothing more than slamming down a good Ale and to fight in the service of Russ!

So lets start with a look into the past. Here are a smattering of my Wolves; all painted 10+ years ago.





Here is the test model for the New army.

1 comment:

  1. Nice job! I specially like the colour of the armour. Would you be so nice to tell me which paints you used? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete