Saturday, November 6, 2010

Spreading the word: Lords of Night blog

Quietviper's nifty looking Bike squad


I don't do this very often, but every once in a while a new blog comes along that I feel compelled to spread the word about. If you have not seen Quietviper's Lords of Night blog, I ask you to check it out this new blog!

He's got a fantastic looking Night Lords army! The psiting is very well executed and is really slick. He's a self proclaimed "Beer and Pretzels" gamer, so you are not going to get that ultra maximized list talk there. I can totally understand where he is coming from!

So again please go check out Lords of Night.

5 comments:

  1. Excellent find.

    I was really digging the dark, dark blue on his models.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for the shout out. I wanted to share some pics of my possessed just for you but my blog page was totally messing with them and I couldn't get them lined up upright. I'll fix 'em up and then you can tell me how bad they REALLY are! lol;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a problem at all matey! I really like the work that you've put into your army.

    I look forward to seeing those possessed!

    -Jim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good find there Jim, hows things with you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am busy but doing ok, Dee.

    I have begun the process of rebuilding the models of the Soul Reapers. It's kinda fun recreating the posses that I liked from before and coming up with new ones!

    Jim

    ReplyDelete