Thursday, April 5, 2012

Cooking with gas, the TCP podcast episode 4 is available!

Wow we are on a roll, it certainly will slow down at some point, but not just yet!

Jeff and I discuss our wishlist for 6th edition 40k, in our own unique TCP style!

Nine out of ten nerds think the hosts are off their rockers at some point while listening to this episode; the tenth one was irritated by the concepts presented, and we are sorry about that. :-P

TCP Podcast #4 When I wish upon a TYRANID INFESTED CHAOS PERVERTED STAR

3 comments:

  1. Hot damn!
    Keep em comin' I say.
    I love listening to you guys while I paint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come back after you are done and give us your feedback!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a really great episode.
    You both brought up some great points.
    I completely agree, 40k needs some serious change to keep it alive so to speak.
    And yes Jim, if they would just put some effort into more in-depth diagrams and clearly explain how a rule works the game would benefit greatly.

    ReplyDelete