Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Podcasting update

Hey guys with Chris leaving Deepstrike Radio, I have had to step into a much more prominent roll for the podcast. I am taking over as the "public" face and point of contact for DSR; plus I am doing a lot more of the behind the scenes content as well.

DSR is running an open casting call in search of a new third chair host. If you are interested follow this Link.

Most of you will have noticed that The Codex Project site has been down for a few weeks. I have spoken with Jeff and he plans to have it back up shortly. With a new straight shooting podcast episode to follow shortly.

I will not be doing my podcasting with my friends idea anytime soon. I need to settle into my new duties at DSR before I can even start thinking about it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment