Wednesday, January 8, 2014

New Years Soul Reapers codex update



Happy New Year people!

With a new year we need an updated new version of the Soul Reapers Codex. There are lots of subtle changes.

The biggest change is the removal of the Cohort Tactics from the individual Characters and made a coherent centralized listing for them. This is in a similar style to what was done in the 6th ed Codex Space Marines.
I have removed the cultists from the book replacing them with Heretic squads that may be lead by a Soul Reapers Aspiring Champion.

There are some new upgrade options for some squads like Teleport homers and Chain Axes. These are fluffy for the Soul Reapers and quite frankly Chaos Marines in general.

Download your copy here:


Until next time, keep your powder dry and lead flying!

2 comments:

  1. Downloaded both the dex and Killzone Survival. The Soul Reapers dex is for my codex collection and reference, but the Killzone I am really excited about. I kew you were working on it but I forgot to come by and check if it was posted up. My bad, but now that it is here, I can't to get home and check it out. Killzone rekindled my passion for the 40k universe. I am sure this will be just as good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very Cool! The Killzone Survival is really where my passion is right now. I love the Horus Heresy and skirmish gaming. I really hope you enjoy it.

      Delete