Monday, August 10, 2009

Updating Kharn the Betrayer

It's too hot to paint today since my AC is broken. So I’ve decided that it is time that I finished Klytus the “Unhinged” my counts as Kharn the Betrayer conversion I planned to start ages ago. I love the detail in the Kharn mini and decided to use the body as the base for the conversion

Here’s the original Kharn mini that I painted back in the dark days of second edition.



Here is the mock up of my new improved Kharn, I mean Klytus. I think it makes the old static pose look more dynamic.




The head is a place holder until this one arrives.

3 comments:

  1. This looks like an awesome concept for a conversion. I like the dynamism in it - the base helps a lot with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really good.
    It will look better with the real head.

    But are Klytus's men on the right pills?
    Maybe you should execute thier trainer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feedback.

    Big Will good catch!

    ReplyDelete