Sunday, May 2, 2010

TKE takes Possessed Marines to the next level!


Hey guys the Heresy Online Blog went live today and The King Elessar has a post for his Homebrew rules for Possessed.

All I have to say is wow, his make the ones I posted recently look like Chumps! He has definitely given them the panache they had in the last codex.

I think it is high time I stop playing it quite so safe with my homebrew units. Then let playtesting find the proper balance. So it's back to the drawing board for the Possessed.

In other news, I am about 80% finished with the reformatting of the mini-dex and am right on schedule with my deadline. I am going to add a bit of the background/fluff to this release, so it will have plenty of new stuff to read and try out.

Cheers,
Big Jim

2 comments:

  1. Well it deserves pointing out! Just wait until you see what I've cooked up for the Soul Reapers.

    ReplyDelete