Sunday, April 25, 2010

Something wicked this way comes


Xusia the Master of Malevolence is about to finally make his fully painted debut here on Galaxy in Flames. It has taken me two months of tinkering with different ideas and techniques to get him done. I have also had multiple emails asking what happened to him. Rest assured the wait is almost over.

Xusia will be posted up in all his finished glory within the next 24 hours. So keep your eyes on GIF, for this wicked madman is about to take over!

For those that have not seen or do not remember the model here is the unpainted front shot.



Thanks for all the support for the Soul Reapers project, I appreciate it!

6 comments:

  1. Can not wait to see the finished product! The modeling on this model was excellent and I really can not wait to see what the finished product looks like! :-)

    You really should release him and his updated entry in your mini-dex together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mags! I was thinking the exact same thing, an updated entry to go along with the mini. Although it'll be about a week before I update the actual mini-dex.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant and ambitious kit bash. Crisp putty work. Very cool cork stand. Forceful pose. This model is already pushing every button I have. I can't wait to see him in his proper glory.
    Tremendous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Xusia model has a great pose, full of character, drama & action. GW should make a sorceror just like this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments guys!

    I will be posting the finished model up around 4PM Pacific time, I need to run out and pick up some static grass for the his base.

    I have a whole tub of the stuff but cannot seem to find it in the mess I call my painting area.

    -Jim

    ReplyDelete