Friday, June 4, 2010

Galaxy in Flames House Rules Archive



I have decided to make a one stop archive to link all of the House Rules and Homebrews that I have put up here on the blog. This should make it easy to find all the interesting ideas I have put forth on the topic. I will put link to this post on the left side column of the blog.

Useful Post Ideas for creating House rules

Fan-dex design

Homebrew and Fandex playtesting

Special Character Design

Rules from the Man-cave Archive

The Galaxy in flames promise, I will never post a house rule in this section that has not been extensively playtested and used on a regular basis by my gaming group the Irregulars. So rest assured that if you try these rules they have been tested and not thrown up as a random happenstance.

Unit suppression and defensive fire alternative rules.

Rules that make you go Hrmm: alternative rules for heavy weapons and vehicle shooting

Strategy and Mission Cards updating the 2nd edition cards for 5th.

Bogged down in the mud: alternative Vehicle and terrain rules

Discarding the Force Org: alternative army building

GiF Homebrew units and upgrades.

Chaos Marines in the Movies: Movie Marines of the Chaos variety

Wolf Lord Kyrl Grimblood ‘Savior of Fenris’: Homebrew rules

Wolf Guard Durfast of Mordak: Homebrew rules

Wolf Guard Ranulf the Strong: Homebrew rules

Whirlwind Retribution Missiles: homebrew upgrade

3 comments:

  1. Man have you been busy with house rules!

    I am pretty sure that you can set up a gadget that will allow you to create a seperate set of links for just these rules. Even if you just use the notepad gadget, you should be able to create a nice little set of links for these house rules that are permanently stickied on your page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a box already on the left side of the blog, labeled GIF Rules Archive. It leads to this post, which I will update with every new house rule I put up.

    -Jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I retract my previous statement, as I am blind!
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete